DogTrace UP Ball Launcher - a K9's best friend
The d-ball UP is a remote controlled ball throwing machine, that can be used for training police dogs, agility, IPO or obedience dog training. The d-ball UP is an excellent tool for live rewards in the form of fired ball, This live ball can motivate the dog to a faster and more accurate performance of the tasks commanded bringing the dog more joy in training.
The ball is fired from the device using a remote transmitter at distances of up to 850ft and to heights of 9.5 feet
If the machine is mounted using the attached strap to a vertical position, or it is supported by metal supports in an inclined position, it can reach up to 15ft. The low profile of d-ball UP (4inch) allows easy masking.
The d-ball UP comes with one tennis ball, but due to it´s large diameter hole for the ball, all commonly used balls up to a diameter of 70 mm can be also used.
The transmitter allows control up to 4 machines and can be combined with other d-ball devices.
***Batteries not included
****Remote control is compatible with Dogtrace Ball dropper
Feature and Benefits:
- remote reaches up to 200 m
- ejects up to 3 m high
- when posted with the metal support, ejection up to 6 m
- ball sizes up to a diameter of 75 mm
- one transmitter can control up to 4 ejectors
- the transmitter is compatible with d-ball dropper
- dimensions: 255 x 105 x 140mm
- weight: 810 g (without batteries and ball)
- power supply: 4 x AA 1.5V
- battery life: up to 6 months
- dimensions: 110 x 52 x 29 mm
- weight: 61 g (without battery)
- power supply: CR2 3V
- battery life: up to 12 months
Customers also recently viewed...
Dogtrace Ball Dropper - with transmittor
Excellent for teaching send outs and blinds, can program up to 8 sets
***Batteries are not included
Raddog Vinyl Jump - Transportable
Out of stock
Heavy duty vinyl material, easily transportable, 1 Metre regulation jump