IQ Multifunctional Belt for Dogsport, Trial Preparation, Walking and Hiking
This is our all-rounder for training, trial preparation, hiking and walking. The belt is a valid alternative for your training equipment in case of high temperatures. Elastic material and wide Velcro to close ensures a perfect fit. The belt is very discreet while holding all the equipment you may need.
Our multifunctional belt is hardly noticeable when wearing dark pants and doesn’t get in the way during training. We had our own trial preparation in mind when designed this belt. Your dog will not expect a reward simply because you are wearing your regular training apparel. You can almost cover up the entire belt wearing a t-shirt or sweater.
Two food pockets hold your treats while you can store larger toys or your Flexi Leash in the large tunnel pocket, already known from our vest, jacket and hoodies. In case you need additional room for treats, for example when tracking or hiking longer distances, you can choose various positions to attach two additional coated pockets to the belt. Two elastic loops on each side of the belt hold a tracking stick or your leashes with a snap hook.
A zipper pocket safely holds your valuables and cell phone. The training belt also provides a couple of magnet pockets preventing accidental loss because the magnet was pulled from your clothes.
- Elastic and bi-stretchable Nylon-Spandex with elastic seams ensuring a comfortable fit
- Breathable 3D-Mesh on the inner back of the belt for air-circulation, particularly important in summer
- Two additional washable food pockets that can be positioned in various positions
- Can be worn as high or low as you chose by adjusting the wide Velcro at your choice
- Reflective elements on both the back and front of the belt for your safety at night