IQ Dogsport Multifunctional Unisex Summer Vest 2.0
The NEW IQ Dogsport Summer Vest has a slightly narrower cut compared to our training vest.
Please choose the same size that you wear in the Multifunctional training vest.
Summer Vest 2.0 - Unisex
The new summer vest combines all the functions of our training vest 2.0 and is suitable for the warmer days of the year. The vest is made of a light, gray fabric with a waffle look. Stable mesh fabric on the back and shoulders ensures very good breathability. In addition to the many key features this vest offers, the vest is also characterized by the patented convertible large chest pocket.
- Light fabric and breathable mesh fabric
- Patented convertible chest pocket (one large chest pocket or two separate chest pockets)
- Corded pulling system that opens the chest pocket (to be purchased separately)
- Patented slot for whip, position stick or tracking stick
- Two large lower front pockets
- Large back pocket
- Three designated magnet pockets
- Pocket for mobile phone
Patented Chest Pocket
The IQ Dogsport Summer Vest has two separated chest pockets. These two pockets can be converted into one large chest pocket.
Key Benefits to the Convertable Chest Pocket: Stow your ball or tug in the center of your body inside the chest pocket prior to a recall or retrieve exercise. You can reward your dog in the front position with both hands from the center of your body. This will teach your dog to come in and stay straight in front of you. If your dog, on the other hand, anticipates a toy coming from a side pocket, you will have a much harder time teaching him to stay straight. The dog’s body generally gravitates to the direction in which he expects the reward to come from.
Rewarding directly by our cord system
Certain dogs’ focus increases by a reward given without body movement. In order to achieve this, we optimized our chest pocket system adding an optional corded system. The two cords are located on the right and left waistband of the vest. When the handler pulls the cords, the chest pocket opens, releasing the toy.
More Pockets included in this vest are:
- large rear tunnel pocket accessible from both sides provides a large amount of storage for larger toys
- two large lower front pockets
- whip, tracking stake, heeling stick pocket down the center of the back
- three magnet pocket strategically placed on the vest, prevents loss of magnet when rewarding the dog